Well we are on day 3 of first grade for Sara. She seems to be adjusting well to the more work and less play. This is her first year having a male teacher so that has been an adjustment as well. We have set up a new after school schedule that allows Sara to have some free time and also get her homework done and in bed on time. She has mentioned pretty often that she wants more family play time so we put an hour every night during the week for it..and then weekends are just kinda whatever time.
Steven is doing good at work. He is studying really hard for his wings and for his E5 exam. He is a little nervous about his wings since its a verbal board to go in front of. But in my opinion he will do great!
As for me, Im doing better. I am starting to eat better..get out of the house more. I have my first "appt" on the 27th of Aug for my gastric bypass surgery. This first one is just a seminar. But I have to do it so I will. I really just want the surgery to be here so I can be on the road to a healthier me. I have also volunteered to help my friend Beth with some projects she is doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment