Monday, January 3, 2011

Update on us.

Well yet again I find myself neglecting my blog. It has been several months since my last post. We have survived a ton of underways, Sara's birthday and the holidays. We are now on the official countdown to deployment. It's creeping up on us way faster then I want it to but that is how it usually happens..or so I'm told. I thought I had everything figured out as far as how Sara and I were going to spend this deployment and now everything has changed. We were going to let Sara finish school and then head to Oregon in June, spend the summer there and then come back to Florida for Sara to start back to school the end of August and wait for Steven to return home sometime in September or October. Now we are going to try go to Oregon for Christmas after Steven returns from deployment. We can't afford to do both and I don't think it is fair for Sara and I to be able to go and visit and not Steven. I know there will be times that, that will happen and that is fine, but if we can hold off and go as a family then that would be fair.

As for what for sure will be happening while Steven is away, I will be losing weight. Sara and I will be getting out of the house more. And because Steven will most likely be gone for Sara's 9th birthday I would like to make it one that she won't forget, her daddy is her world so not having him at her party is making it all that much harder. Ok have to stop talking about that awful D word...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment