Tuesday, January 27, 2009
A good one for a change.
I am so happy I have decided to do a life change. I am traking all my calorie intake and my excersie. We have gone on a bike ride for the past 2 days in a row. That is a big thing for me because usally I will go one day and then the next be like naw i dont wanna go. I am hoping to keep this up and go for a bike ride everyday. I also went for a walk last night and i felt great afterwards. There are things that I still need to work on..like my eating habits and my sleeping patterns. But if I can get excersise in everyday then I can add something else to the routine. I am starting to eat better...but I could put more effort into it. Just with the two days I can tell that I am a little happier and defintatly more happy to be around those I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment