Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To my friends....

The first thing I want to say is that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being there for all of you. I know that I have neglected some of my friends..not on purpose but I have. I feel horrible for it. I really dont know what has been going on with me. I havent really wanted to leave my house or hang out lately. I do get out and hang out with some but i really have to force myself to do it.

I'm really hoping that by me starting to work out and eat right that I will be back to the old me. The me that didnt blow off friends. That was here for everyone.

I want to thank all of you for sticking by me. It really helps knowing that just because I need time to work on me that you arent leaving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment